You are here:
HEDS-EPA DATABASE SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO HUMAN EXPOSURE DATA
Croghan, C. HEDS-EPA DATABASE SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO HUMAN EXPOSURE DATA. Presented at EPA Science Forum 2004, Washington, DC, June 1-3, 2004.
- Developing publically accessible databases.
- isseminating human exposure data bases and data tools in an appropriate manner to improve human exposure research and information.
- Ensuring that human exposure data sets generated by HEASD and its contractors or collaborators are useful for data analysis and for human exposure modeling, by providing formats and guidance on data base creation, documentation, storage, and retrieval.
- Ensuring that data sets produced in HEASD conform with ORD and EPA requirements.
- Compiling and translating existing human exposure data sets into useful formats for use by HEASD scientists and modelers.
- Making fully documented human exposure data sets available for researchers with collaborating external organizations.
There is no abstract available for this product. If further information is requested, please refer to the bibliographic citation and contact the person listed under Contact field.
Record Details:Record Type: DOCUMENT (PRESENTATION/ABSTRACT)
Organization:U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
OFFICE OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
NATIONAL EXPOSURE RESEARCH LABORATORY
HUMAN EXPOSURE AND ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES DIVISION
EXPOSURE MEASUREMENTS & ANALYSIS BRANCH