Diesel Emissions Quantifier (DEQ)
Logging in to the DEQ allows you to save and retrieve information for review and/or revision.
Information about Projects Saved Prior to Version 9.0
Updates to the emission factors used in the DEQ may result in different results than calculated previously.
- If you saved Tier 4 nonroad engines or replacements prior to version 9.0, you should be aware of the following:
- The DEQ now asks for additional information about your Tier 4 engine's after-treatment configuration.
- Editing your project to provide this information will allow the DEQ to more accurately reflect your emissions profile.
- For both onroad vehicles and projects involving Tier 4 non-road engines,
- The baseline emissions for your project may be different than what was calculated using the previous factors.
- For engine or vehicle replacements, the percent reductions saved with your project were calculated based on the previous factors.
- Editing your replacement upgrade (by either adding the additional Tier 4 information or altering the new engine model year selection) will update the reduction calculations to reflect the new emissions factors.