Diesel Emissions Quantifer (DEQ)
Logging in to the DEQ allows you to save and retrieve information for review and/or revision.
Information about Saved Results
Updates to the DEQ may require you to re-run certain saved projects to get correct results.
If a vehicle above was upgraded with the following, delete and re-enter the upgrade.
- If you saved an all-electric or fuel cell replacement project prior to July 28, 2017, see the Upgrade section of the release notes.
- If you saved the onroad vehicles or upgrades below between July 27, 2016 and February 10, 2018,
- Your emission results may change when you re-run a project with these vehicles:
- Short Haul - Single Unit (Classes 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8)
- Short Haul - Combination (Class 8)
- Long Haul - Single Unit (Classes 6-7, 8)
- Idling Control Strategies (All except "Other")
- Fuel Options (All except "Other")
- Vehicle/Engine Replacements (Diesel, CNG, LNG, LPG/Propane)