Jump to main content
United States Environmental Protection Agency
EPA National Library Network
Search Results for the EPA National Library Catalog
Items Found: 1556
Showing: Items 1201 - 1250
Your Search: (SUBJECT=Fish)
Publication dates (newest-oldest)
Publication dates (oldest-newest)
Choose a Library:
(CTRL-CLICK for multiple libraries)
Search all libraries
Capital Group(All DC-area libraries)
CEMM/GEMMD Library/Gulf Breeze,FL
Env Science Center Library/Ft Meade,MD
NVFEL Library/Ann Arbor, MI
OCSPP Chemical Library/Washington,DC
Region 1 Library/Boston,MA
Region 2 Library/New York,NY
Region 3 Library/Philadelphia, PA
Region 4 Library/Atlanta,GA
Region 5 Library/Chicago,IL
Region 6 Library/Dallas,TX
Region 7 IRC Library/Kansas City,KS
Region 8 Technical Library/Denver,CO
Region 9 Library/San Francisco,CA
Region 10 Library/Seattle,WA
Research Triangle Park Library/RTP, NC
Choose a Collection:
(CTRL-CLICK for multiple collections)
Search all collections
Results of an Acute Toxicity Study in Zebra Fish(Danio Rerio).
Results of an Acute Toxicity Test in Fish with Mixture Containing 90% of 2-Ethylhexylacetate, Naphtha (petroleum), Hydrotreated Heavy, and Benzyl Alcohol and the Remaining 10% is made up of Polymer and other Leachable Plate Components.
Results of an Acute Toxicity Test in Fish with Test Solution that is 90% of Acetic Acid, C6-8-branched Alkyl Esters and Alcohols, C6-8-branched; the Remaining 10% is made up of Polymer and Other Leachable Plate Components.
Results of an Acute Toxicity Test on the Fish, Oncorhynchus Mykrss, with Alkoxy Alkanone Fluorene.
Results of an Acute Toxicity Test on Zebra Fish (Brachydanio Rerio) with Rosin, Fumarated.
Results of an Acute Toxicity Test on Zebra Fish (brachydanio rerio) with Rosin.
Results of an Algae and a Fish Study with E8-Quinolinol Lithium Salt.
Results of an Assessment of an Acute Fish Toxicity Study Performed in the Rainbow Trout on (Confidential).
Results of an OECD 236, Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity(FET) Test Conducted on Tert-butyl Perbenzoate.
Results of Aquatic Toxicity Study with Cyrel FlexoSol Containing: Decahydronaphthalene, Benzyl Alcohol, Naphtha, and 2-ethylhexanol.
Results of Continuous Exposure of Fathead Minnow Embryo to 21 Priority Pollutants and Tables of Acute Toxicity Testing.
Results of Fluorochemical Analysis of 33 Fish Fillet Tissues of Walleye, Northern Pike, Sauger, Bluegill, Smallmouth Bass and Black Crappie as Split Samples Collected by the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) from the Mississippi River with Fluorochemicals, Sufonate-based and Carboxylic-based (star) 1.
Results of Studies for Acute Fish Embryo Toxicity, Acute Fish Toxicity, Acute Daphnia Toxicity, Developmental Toxicity in Rabbits and Subchronic Oral Toxicity in Rats.
Results of the Aquatic Tox Testing of the Substance is only Identified as ALFAX.
Results of the Aquatic Tox Testing of the Substance is only Identified as CHAGALL.
Results of the Aquatic Tox Testing of the Substance is only Identified as NIPBIM.
Results of the Test Substance to the Freshwater Fish Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
Results of Three Acute Fish Toxicity Studies on Two Different Molecular Weight Products with Poly(oxy-1,4-butanediyl), .alpha.hydro.omega. hydroxy.
Results of Three Aquatic Fish Bioassay with Chloroform.
Results on the Acute Toxicity Report on Fish (Danio reio) with Crude Tall Oil.
Return of the natives : reclaiming biodiversity for a world class region ; a community guide for restoration of fish & aquatic species /
Return to the river : restoration of salmonid fishes in the Columbia River ecosystem : development of an alternative conceptual foundation and review and synthesis of science underlying the Columbia River Basin Fish and Wildlife Program of the Northwest Power Planning Council /
Return to the river : restoring salmon to the Columbia River /
Reuse of human wastes in aquaculture a technical review /
Review of bull trout temperature requirements : a response to the EPA bull trout temperature rule /
Review of existing models for evaluating fish population changes relative to environmental impacts
Review of Fisheries in OECD Member Countries
Review of recreational fisheries survey methods
Review of the draft Lower Snake River juvenile salmon migration FR/EIS
Review of the Interior Columbia River Technical Recovery Team's analyses of survival changes needed to meet viability criteria /
Review of the literature on the use of calcium hypochlorite in fisheries
Review of the literature on the use of lime (Ca(OH)2, Ca0,CaCO3) in fisheries
Review of the Marine Recreational Information Program /
Review of the Preference-Avoidance Responses of Fishes to Aquatic Contaminants.
Revised technical support document : national-scale assessment of mercury risk to populations with high consumption of self-caught freshwater fish : in support of the appropriate and necessary finding for coal-and oil-fired electric generating units.
Revision of the snailfish genus Liparis from arctic Canada /
Riparian and floodplain ecosystems : functions, values, and management /
Risk Communication in Action: Case Studies in Fish Advisories.
River of renewal /
Riverine gravel mining in Washington state : physical effects with implications for salmonid habitat, and summary of government regulations /
Rocking the boat : conserving fisheries and protecting jobs /
Role of a Newly Discovered Toxic Dinoflagellate in Finfish and Shellfish Kills in the Neuse and Pamlico Estuaries.
Role of fish tissue monitoring in evaluating and managing toxic substances a summary of Massachusetts' program /
Rusted shield : government's failure to enforce-or obey-our system of environmental law threatens the recovery of Puget Sound's wild salmon, /
Safety Data Sheet with Attached German Version and Cover Letter.
Salmon and steelhead recovery in the Pacific Northwest : hearing before the Subcommittee on Drinking Water, Fisheries, and Wildlife of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session, June 11, 1996.
Salmon ecosystem restoration : myth and reality : proceedings of the 1994 Northeast Pacific Chinook and Coho Salmon Workshop, Eugene, Oregon, November 7-10, 1994 /
Salmon recovery index watershed monitoring program : water quality index report, October 2000-September 2001 /
Salmon River habitat enhancement.
Salmon studies in interior Alaska, 1994 /
Save, Print or Email Selected Records
Selected (this page only)
Selected (across pages)
All (this page only)
All (all pages - 500 item maximum)
Text (Brief Information)
Text (Full Information)
Endnote (Endnote Import)
Endnote (EPA-OLS Import)
ASCII delimited for EXCEL
to ask a question, provide feedback, or report a problem.
Laws & Regulations