||Chemicals Identified in Human Biological Media.
Cone, M. V. ;
Stroup, C. ;
||Oak Ridge National Lab., TN.;Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC.;Department of Energy, Washington, DC.
Organic compounds ;
Body burden ;
Data base management ;
||Most EPA libraries have a fiche copy filed under the call number shown. Check with individual libraries about paper copy.
Sources of data for Chemicals Identified in Human Biological Media are from the world literature, retrospective to 1974. Information from approximately 1500 documents is in the data base at the present time. The data base contains information on 750 chemicals. Approximately 250 of these were added since this time last year. Approximately 10% of the total documents in the file concerned pesticides; 30%, drugs; and 40%, metals. The remaining 20% were about other substances, including industrial chemicals and organics which are of interest to NCI and EPA. (ERA citation 06:035514)