The 4.4-acre William Dick Lagoons site is a chemical wastewater disposal site in West Caln Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. An estimated 30 residences located within 1,000 feet of the site use private wells for their drinking water supply. Two other Superfund sites are near the site. From the 1950's to 1970, Mr. William Dick used the lagoons to dispose of wastewater left from cleaning the interiors of chemical and petroleum tank trailers owned primarily by Chemical Leaman Tank Lines, (CLTL), and residual chemical products. Later in 1970, vandalism caused the release of an estimated 300,000 gallons of wastewater into Birch Run, a tributary of the West Branch of Brandywine Creek. As a result of this discharge, more than 2,600 fish died, and water supplies that used Brandywine Creek as a water source were closed. The Record of Decision (ROD) provides an interim remedy and addresses contaminated residential water as Operable Unit 1 (OU1) and ground water as OU2. A future ROD will address source control and will provide a remedy for the cleanup of contaminated soil. The primary contaminants of concern affecting the ground water are VOCs including benzene, PCE, and TCE; other organics including phenols; and metals. The selected remedial action for the site is included.