PAPERS ADDRESSING SCIENTIFIC ISSUES IN THE RISK ASSESSMENT OF METALS
Notice - This site contains archived material(s)
Archived files are provided for reference purposes only. The file was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and may now be outdated. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing archived files may contact the NCEA Webmaster for assistance. Please use the contact us form if you need additional support.
- Issue Paper on the Environmental Chemistry of Metals;
- Issue Paper on the Human Health Effects of Metals;
- Issue Paper on Metal Exposure Assessment;
- Issue Paper on the Ecological Effects of Metals; and
- Issue Paper on the Bioavailability and Bioaccumulation of Metals.
Having engaged the external community to broaden our knowledge base, the Agency is working to develop a framework for metals risk assessment. The framework will be provided for public comment, and review by the EPA's Science Advisory Board.