REPORT OF THE MEETING TO PEER REVIEW "The Inventory of Sources of Dioxin in the United States"
Notice - This site contains archived material(s)
Archived files are provided for reference purposes only. The file was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and may now be outdated. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing archived files may contact the NCEA Webmaster for assistance. Please use the contact us form if you need additional support.
This document has been reviewed in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency policy and approved for publication. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
- (146 pp, 347 KB, about PDF)
- DIOXIN EXPOSURE INITIATIVE (DEI)
- Database of Sources of Environmental Releases of Dioxin-Like Compounds in the United States
- Exposure and Human Health Reassessment of 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-P-Dioxin (Tcdd) and Related Compounds: Science Advisory Board (External Review Draft) (2000)
- User's Manual for the Database of Sources of Environmental Releases of Dioxin-Like Compounds in the U.S.: Reference Years 1987 and 1995
- EPA REGULATIONS RELATED TO DIOXIN