Project Work Plan for Revised Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants (External Review Draft)
Notice - This site contains archived material(s)
Archived files are provided for reference purposes only. The file was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and may now be outdated. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing archived files may contact the NCEA Webmaster for assistance. Please use the contact us form if you need additional support.
Consistent with statutory requirements to review NAAQS every 5 years, the National Center for Environmental Assessment (NCEA) in EPAs Office of Research and Development is proceeding with the next periodic review of the air quality criteria for O3 . NCEA is pleased to announce the availability of its Project Work Plan for Revised Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants.
This project work plan has been prepared by NCEA scientists in Research Triangle Park, NC as a managerial and management information tool for the development of the revised O3 criteria document. The work plan contains the legislative, regulatory, and scientific background for O3 NAAQS and a brief description of the organizational structure and planning for the revised O3 criteria document. It will be modified and amended from time-to-time, as necessary, to reflect actual project requirements and progress. As a result, any proposed schedules and outlines, or any lists of technical coordinator assignments, authors, or reviewers are subject to change.
This download(s) is distributed solely for the purpose of pre-dissemination peer review under applicable information quality guidelines. It has not been formally disseminated by EPA. It does not represent and should not be construed to represent any Agency determination or policy.
- (43 pp, 305 KB, about PDF)
- Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants (External Review Draft, 1995)
- Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants
- Spatial Variation in Ozone Concentrations in Phoenix, Az for 1997
- Research Needed to Improve Health and Ecological Risk Assessments for Ozone (Second External Review Draft)
- Project Work Plan for Revised Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants (Casac Review Draft)