- Status: Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) is in step 1 at this time.
IRIS Toxicological Review of Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) (Preliminary Assessment Materials)
- Draft literature search strategies
- The approach for identifying studies
- The screening process for selecting pertinent studies
- The resulting list of pertinent studies
- Preliminary evidence tables
- The process for selecting studies to include in evidence tables
- The quality of the studies in the evidence tables
U.S. EPA. IRIS Toxicological Review of Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) (Preliminary Assessment Materials). U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC, EPA/635/R-13/235, 2014.
April Luke, Ph: 202-564-7287, Email: email@example.com
Kathleen Newhouse, Ph: 703-347-8641, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This download(s) is distributed solely for the purpose of pre-dissemination peer review under applicable information quality guidelines. It has not been formally disseminated by EPA. It does not represent and should not be construed to represent any Agency determination or policy.
- (84 pp, 1 MB, about PDF)
Comments on the assessment may be submitted and reviewed using the Docket ID EPA-HQ-ORD-2013-0783