Mercury Salts, Inorganic
Additional EPA toxicity information may be available by visiting the following sites:
- Human Health Benchmarks for Pesticides (HHBP). This database provides human health benchmarks for pesticides that may be present in drinking water.
- Office of Pesticide Programs Pesticide Chemical Search. This database provides links to health effects information and registration status for pesticides.
- Chemistry Dashboard. This database provides information on chemical structures, experimental and predicted physicochemical, and toxicity data.
- Mercury Salts, Inorganic is currently being assessed by IRIS for the first time.
- Assessment Manager(s): Nagu Keshava (email@example.com)
|Step||Assessment Materials Released to the Public||Release Date||Public Meeting Date|
|1||Problem Formulation Materials||10/2019||12/2019|
|1||Preliminary Assessment Materials||TBD||TBD|
|4||Public Comment Draft||TBD||TBD|
|4||Peer Review Draft||TBD||TBD|
|7||Post Final Assessment||TBD|
Please note: Any future dates displayed under Release Date are estimates and subject to change.