RD/RA CD SOW
RD/RA CD SOW (.Doc/.Docx, 36 pp, 151 K)
This model is for use by EPA and DOJ staff when negotiating a remedial design/remedial action (RD/RA) consent decree statement of work (SOW). It should be used in conjunction with the RD/RA judicial consent decree (CD). The SOW is the technical attachment to the CD, which sets forth the procedures and requirements for implementing the remedial action under the CD. More information on Remedial Design/Remedial Action is available from the Superfund Program RD/RA web page.
Issuance of 2021 Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act Model Remedial Design/Remedial Action Consent Decree and Statement of Work
Transmittal memorandum announcing the issuance of a revised, streamlined RD/RA CD and RD/RA SOW. The transmittal memorandum includes the all visible text version of both the RD/RA CD and RD/RA SOW model documents, and an overview of changes made to the models.
Model Remedial Design/Remedial Action Consent Decree
RD/RA CD should be used in conjunction with the RD/RA SOW. The RD/RA CD used by EPA and DOJ staff when negotiating an RD/RA judicial CD with potentially responsible parties under sections 106, 107, and 122 of CERCLA.
Transmittal of Model Geospatial Data and Electronic Submission of Deliverables Language for Inclusion in CERCLA Statements of Work
Transmittal memorandum and model geospatial data and electronic submission of deliverables language for inclusion in CERCLA SOW documents. The model language is for use in CERCLA judicial and administrative settlements and unilateral administrative orders that provide for performance of response actions.
Recertification of document macros
- Certification for the model macros has been extended through August 2023.
Updated titles to reference materials
- ¶ 2.2(d) - “Community Impact Mitigation Plan” changed to “Community Impacts Mitigation Plan” and “validated sampling” changed to “invalidated sampling.”
- ¶ 4.8(a) - “Construction Specifications Institute’s MasterFormat 2012” changed to “Construction Specifications Institute’s MasterFormat [2020 or a later edition].”
- ¶ 8.7(f) - “Community Impact Mitigation Plan” changed to “Community Impacts Mitigation Plan.”
- ¶ 11.1(aa) - “Construction Specifications Institute’s MasterFormat [specify current edition]” changed to “Construction Specifications Institute’s MasterFormat [specify 2020 or a later edition].”