Many others are working on climate change issues in addition to EPA.
- Los Angeles, California (www.lacity.org/ead/environmentla/ead_climate change.htm)
- Chicago Climate Action Plan (www.chicagoclimateaction.org)
- Seattle Green Factor (www.seattle.gov/dpd/Permits/GreenFactor/Overview)
- Water Utility Climate Alliance (www.wucaonline.org/html)
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (www.climate-talks.net/2006-ENVRE130/PDF/CLIMB_Final_Report-print-summary.pdf)
- King County, Washington (www.kingcounty.gov/exec/globalwarming.aspx)
- New York City, New York (www.nyc.gov/html/planyc2030/html/theplan/climate-change.shtml)
- Keene, New Hampshire (www.ci.keene.nh.us/sustainability)
Click the Next link for the bibliography.
If you are ready to test what you have learned, please proceed to the Self Test.
Section 49 of 50