Report of the Meeting to Peer Review "The Inventory of Sources of Dioxin in the United States"
Notice - This site contains archived material(s)
Archived files are provided for reference purposes only. The file was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and may now be outdated. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing archived files may contact the NCEA Webmaster for assistance. Please use the contact us form if you need additional support.
This download(s) is distributed solely for the purpose of pre-dissemination peer review under applicable information quality guidelines. It has not been formally disseminated by EPA. It does not represent and should not be construed to represent any Agency determination or policy.
- (146 pp, 347 KB, about PDF)
- Dioxin Exposure Initiative (Dei)
- Database of Sources of Environmental Releases of Dioxin-Like Compounds in the United States
- EPA's Dioxin Reassment (External Review Draft), Submitted to the Science Advisory Board (Sab) 2000
- User's Manual for the Database of Sources of Environmental Releases of Dioxin-Like Compounds in the U.S.: Reference Years 1987 and 1995
- EPA Regulations Related to Dioxin