You are here:
Summary Report of a Peer Involvement Workshop on the Development of An Exposure Factors Handbook for the Aging
- drinking water consumption,
- soil ingestion,
- inhalation rates,
- dermal factors including skin surface area and soil adherence factors,
- consumption of fruits and vegetables, fish, meats, dairy products, homegrown foods,
- human activity factors,
- consumer product use, and
- residential characteristics.
|Mar 2006||EPA begins plans to organize a national workshop to discuss issues related to the development of an Exposure Factors Handbook for the Aging.|
|Feb 2007||Workshop is held in Arlington, VA, February 14-15, 2007.|
|Jul 2007||Final workshop report is released.|
This download(s) is distributed solely for the purpose of pre-dissemination peer review under applicable information quality guidelines. It has not been formally disseminated by EPA. It does not represent and should not be construed to represent any Agency determination or policy.
- (212 pp, 3 MB, about PDF)