Summary Report of a Peer Involvement Workshop on the Development of An Exposure Factors Handbook for the Aging
EPA has released the final workshop report, Summary Report of a Peer Involvement Workshop on the Development of an Exposure Factors Handbook for the Aging. This report provides an overview of a meeting held February 14-15, 2007 which was organized to discuss factors affecting exposures of older adults to environmental chemicals, as well as issues related to the development of an exposure factors handbook for the aging.
- drinking water consumption,
- soil ingestion,
- inhalation rates,
- dermal factors including skin surface area and soil adherence factors,
- consumption of fruits and vegetables, fish, meats, dairy products, homegrown foods,
- human activity factors,
- consumer product use, and
- residential characteristics.
|Mar 2006||EPA begins plans to organize a national workshop to discuss issues related to the development of an Exposure Factors Handbook for the Aging.|
|Feb 2007||Workshop is held in Arlington, VA, February 14-15, 2007.|
|Jul 2007||Final workshop report is released.|
- (212 pp, 3 MB, about PDF)