Research and Guidance on Drinking Water Contaminant Mixtures
Research on Drinking Water Disinfection By-Products (DBPs)
- ENGLEHARDT, J. AND J. C. SWARTOUT. Development and Evaluation of Novel Dose-Response Models for Use in Microbial Risk Assessment. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC, EPA/600/R-08/033.
- U.S. EPA. 2006. Drinking Water Exposures and Internal Doses of Trihalomethanes in Humans. Cincinnati, Oh. NCEA-C-1691.
- U.S. EPA. 2003. the Feasibility of Performing Cumulative Risk Assessments for Mixtures of Disinfection By-Products in Drinking Water. Cincinnati, Oh. EPA/600/R-03/051.
- U.S. EPA. 2000. Conducting a Risk Assessment of Mixtures of Disinfection By-Products (DBPs) for Drinking Water Treatment Systems. Cincinnati, Oh. EPA/600/R-03/040.
- U.S. EPA. 1999. Research Report on the Risk Assessment of Mixtures of Disinfection By-Products (DBPs) in Drinking Water. Cincinnati, Ohio. EPA/600/R-03/039.
- Development of a Research Strategy for Integrated Technology-Based Toxicological and Chemical Evaluation of Complex Mixtures of Drinking Water Disinfection Byproducts
- Epidemiological Work on DBP Exposures
Other Drinking Water Contaminants and Single Chemical Information
- Developing Relative Potency Factors for Pesticide Mixtures: Biostatistical Analyses of Joint Dose-Response
- ATSDR Toxicological Interaction Profiles
- NIH National Library of Medicine Toxnet
- OWs List of Drinking Water Contaminants & MCLs
- OPPs Research and Guidance on Aggregate Exposures to Pesticide Mixtures
Guidance on Health Risk Assessment of Chemical Mixtures
This download(s) is distributed solely for the purpose of pre-dissemination peer review under applicable information quality guidelines. It has not been formally disseminated by EPA. It does not represent and should not be construed to represent any Agency determination or policy.