IRIS Toxicological Review of Trichloroethylene (Interagency Science Consultation Draft)
Archived files are provided for reference purposes only. The file was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and may now be outdated. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing archived files may contact the NCEA Webmaster for assistance. Please visit http://epa.gov/ncea to access current information.
- Norman Birchfield
- by phone at: 703-347-0174
- by fax at: 703-347-8699
- by email at: email@example.com
- by fax at: 703-347-8699
- (1255 pp, 5 MB, about PDF)
- (4 pp, 34 KB, about PDF)
- (108 pp, 1 MB, about PDF)
- (348 pp, 2 MB, about PDF)
- (71 pp, 410 KB, about PDF)
- (136 pp, 937 KB, about PDF)
- (396 pp, 2 MB, about PDF)
- (40 pp, 419 KB, about PDF)
- (41 pp, 894 KB, about PDF)
- (4 pp, 173 KB, about PDF)
- (879 MB, about ZIP)
- (2 pp, 27 KB, about PDF)
- (2 pp, 38 KB, about PDF)
- (1 pp, 13 KB, about PDF)
- (8 pp, 131 KB, about PDF)
- (72 pp, 436 KB, about PDF)
- (4 pp, 36 KB, about PDF)
Instructions for accessing supplementary files to Appendices A, F, and G.
(1) Download the ".zip" file.
(2) "Extract" files using Microsoft Windows or equivalent decompression software, creating a folder named "Appendix.linked.files"
(3) Move the folder "Appendix.linked.files" to the same directory where the PDF file for Appendix A, F, or G is located.
(4) Open the PDF file for Appendix A, F, or G using Adobe Acrobat Reader. To open the supplementary files, click on the appropriate links.
|Aug 2001||EPA released an External review draft Trichloroethylene Health Risk Assessment: Synthesis and Characterization for public review and comment.|
|Dec 2002||EPA's Science Advisory Board released an independent peer review report Review of Draft Trichloroethylene Health Risk Assessment: Synthesis and Characterization: An EPA Science Advisory Board Report (PDF, 83 pp, 376 KB, about PDF).|
|Feb 2004||EPA hosted a Symposium on New Scientific Research Related to the Health Effects of Trichloroethylene held in Washington, DC.|
|Sep 2004||The National Academy of Science (NAS) initiated the project “Assessing the Human Health Risks of Trichloroethylene : Key Scientific Issues” under sponsorship of EPA and other federal agencies.|
|Feb 2005||EPA submitted four TCE issue papers on key scientific issues to the NAS.|
|July 2006||The National Academy of Science (NAS) released the report Assessing the Human Health Risks of Trichloroethylene: Key Scientific Issues Consultation.|
|Sep 2009||EPA hosted an interagency science discussion on the review of the draft Toxicological Review of Trichloroethylene.|
|Oct 2009||EPA Science Advisory Board (SAB) releases Federal Register Notice requesting nominations of experts for the SAB TCE Review Panel.|
|Nov 2009||EPA releases the External Reviewer Draft for public comment and review.|