Recent Additions for 1997
- December 15, 1997
- Minutes of the Stakeholder Meetings on the Report of the JSA Shrimp Virus Work Group
November 21, 1997
- Research Strategy for Oxygenates in Water (Workshop Review Draft)
October 17, 1997
- Congressional Links - FY 1998 EPA Appropriations Bill For easy access to Congressional Internet pages with information about the FY98 EPA Appropriations Bill including the Conference Report, House and Senate Committee Reports and Bill text versions.
September 12, 1997
- Chemical and Radiation Leukemogenesis in Humans and Rodents and the Value of Rodent Models for Assessing Risks of Lymphohematopoietic Cancers (EPA/600/R-97/090, May 1997)
August 26, 1997
- Air Quality Criteria for Ozone and Related Photochemical Oxidants - Vols I, II and III
August 26, 1997
- Wildlife Exposure Handbook Volume II of II
August 14, 1997
- Air Quality Criteria for Particulate Matter- Vols I, II and III
August 11, 1997
- Dermal workshop
July 30, 1997
- Congressional Links - FY 1998 EPA Appropriations Bill For easy access to Congressional Internet pages with information about the FY98 EPA Appropriations Bill including Committee Reports and Bill text versions.
June 30, 1997
- DRAFT Carcinogenic Effects of Benzene: An Update (FRL-5850-7) and Carcinogenic Effects Of Benzene: An Update (EPA/600/P-97/001A)
June 25, 1997
- ORD Research Priorities
June 17, 1997
- Watershed Ecological Risk Assessments
June 9, 1997
- Dioxin '97 (August 25-29, 1997)The 17Th International Symposium On Chlorinated Dioxins And Related Compounds. NOTE: This web page is no longer available.
June 5, 1997
- Priorities for Ecological Protection: An Initial List and Discussion Document for EPA (EPA/600/S-97/002, January 1997)
May 29, 1997
- Wildlife Exposure Factors Handbook, Volume I of II
May 23, 1997
- Policy for Use of Probabilistic Analysis in Risk Assessment and the Guiding Principles for Monte Carlo Analysis(EPA/630/R-97/001) The Science Policy Council has endorsed the Agency Policy for Use of Probabilistic Analysis in Risk Assessment and the Guiding Principles for Monte Carlo Analysis (EPA/630/R-97/001) are now available. These documents were prepared by a workgroup consisting of members of the Risk Assessment Forum and the Science Policy Council Steering Committee.