Report on the Environment
Human Exposure and Health Indicators
The Human Exposure and Health topic questions and supporting indicators that make up the main content of the chapter are listed as follows:
Human Exposure to Environmental Contaminants
What are the trends in exposure to environmental contaminants including across population subgroups and geographic regions?
What are the trends in health status in the U.S.?
Human Disease and Condition
What are the trends in human disease and conditions for which environmental contaminants may be a risk factors including across population subgroups and geographic regions?
- Asthma Prevalence
- Birth Defects Prevalence and Mortality
- Cancer Incidence
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevalence and Mortality
- Childhood Cancer Incidence
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Prevalence and Mortality
- Infectious Diseases Associated with Environmental Exposures or Conditions
- Low Birthweight
- Preterm Delivery